The Keough awards are given annually to the outstanding male and female St. Louis Soccer Players of the Year from the professional or collegiate ranks.
The award was established in 2004 in recognition of the contributions made by the Keough Family to the sport of soccer on the local, national and international stage.
Former NASL St. Louis Star player Jerry Mueller originally conceived and named the award. The first sponsor was Budweiser and currently the Keough Awards are sponsored by the Pasta House Companies.
- 2016 Tim Ream and Becky Sauerbrunn
- 2015 Vedad Ibisevic, Lori Chalupny and Rebecca Sauerbrunn
- 2014 Brad Davis and Rebecca Sauerbrunn
- 2013 Brad Davis and Rebecca Sauerbrunn
- 2012 Tim Ream and Rebecca Sauerbrunn
- 2011 Brad Davis and Rebecca Sauerbrunn
- 2010 Brad Davis and Lori Chalupny
- 2009 Mike Sorber and Rebecca Sauerbrunn
- 2008 Taylor Twellman and Lori Chalupny
- 2007 Brian McBride and Lori Chalupny
- 2006 Steve Ralston and Kati Jo Spisak
- 2005 Daryl Doran and Meghann Burke
- 2004 Taylor Twellman and Lori Chalupny